April 19 2020
At University of New Hampshire
278 Mast Rd Extension Durham, NH 03824
To benefit the UNH Equestrian Team.
● Complete (including current negative Coggins) combined test entries are $60.00
● Any entry not completed by April 10, 2020 are subject to a $10.00 office fee
● Entries may be accepted after close on a case-by-case basis and will be $75.00 CASH
● Dressage-Only tests are $35.00
● Please make checks payable to UNH
● Refunds may be given before closing date, minus a $10 office fee.
● Negative Coggins required within 12 months of the show date for all horses on competition grounds.
● Entries will be filled on a first-come first-serve basis. Any changes to entry (including change of rider, division, withdrawal, etc.) must be received in writing.
● The UNH Combined Test Divisions will follow USEA dressage and show jumping rules and regulations. Dressage only divisions will follow USDF rules and regulations.
● Walk-Trot: 2019 USDF Introductory test B, fences will be cross rails max. 18", no combinations
● Elementary: 2018 USEA Beginner Novice test A, fences not to exceed 2’3’ with no in-and-outs
● Beginner Novice: 2018 USEA Beginner Novice test A, fence heights and types as per USEA Rules.
● Novice: 2018 USEA Novice test A, fence heights and types as per USEA Rules.
● Training: 2018 USEA Training test A test, fence heights and types as per USEA Rules.
● Preliminary: 2018 USEA Preliminary test A, with a very modified, early season appropriate prelim. jump course.
● Dressage Only: USEA and USDF Tests offered. Combined Test entries may also enter Dressage Only classes. Please be sure to use separate dressage entry form.
● Classes will be divided into Junior/Senior divisions if entries merit. Seniors are 18 years and older.
● All combined tests will use a small dressage arena. 1st & 2nd level dressage tests will be run in a standard sized arena. Dressage tests will be in the Spinney Lane rings and stadium will be in the outdoor ring. Warm up for stadium will be in the indoor.
Tentative Time Schedule: 8:00 am Dressage; Stadium will start approximately one hour after the competitor’s dressage time.
Emily Stearns - email@example.com; (508) 364-9673