Adult Rider Classic Series
The Adult Rider Program is proud to be a sponsor of the Classic Series and want to encourage our Area 1 Adult Rider Program members to work towards and take advantage of all that the Classic Series has to offer.
NEW for 2021 – Modified now included!!!!
CLASSIC SERIES – Mission
The thrill of the ‘chase lives on for those who want to experience the unforgettable rush of the classic long format three-day event!
Long-format events from the Beginner Novice to Preliminary levels are still a reality with the USEA Classic Series and include roads and tracks, steeplechase, and cross-country on “endurance day,” as well as horse inspections. Educational activities are offered at the Classic Series Events.
Who may apply?
If you are an Area 1 Adult Rider Program member in good standing as of July 15, 2021, you may apply for a Classic Series Voucher for up to $250 towards your expenses.
Voucher Application Requirements
- USEA Area 1 Adult Rider Program Member by July 15, 2021
- Complete 8 hours of volunteer work at a USEA recognized event(s) (two half days or one full day)
- Horse and Rider must be present at the initial Vet Check
- Voucher Form, proof of entry/payment must be submitted to the ARP Coordinator by November 15, 2021
- Reimbursement will occur by calendar year end.
- Voucher Application
For more information on the Classic Series, the Schedule of Competitions and qualifications:
Keep an eye out on this page for more information on training for the Classic Series.