2018 Location – TBD
This is for all you families, instructors and riders out there who would love to be on a team with your sons/daughters/students or who want to get a Barn Team together. This one is for you! Each team must have a minimum of two young or junior riders (amateur riders up to age 22) and a minimum of one Area 1 Adult Rider Program member (must be a registered Area 1 ARP member by the start of the event). The fourth team member can be any Area 1 Eventer. You get to choose
Young/Junior riders do not have to belong to the Young Rider Program (but are encouraged to do so).
- Put together your own team of friends and/or barn mates; or,
- Send an email to the Area 1 Adult Rider Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) asking to be placed on a team.
- Minimum of two young or junior riders per team.
- At least one member of the team has to be a registered Area 1 Adult Rider Program member before the start of the event.
- Teams may include a minimum of 3 or a maximum of 4 riders competing at any level.
- Riders entered with more than one horse may participate on more than one team but only as one member on a team
- Three scores will count, allowing one score to be dropped. An elimination will add 1,000 points to the score but will keep the team in the competition.
- Prizes will be awarded for Teams placing 1st – 3rd and ribbons will be awarded to eighth place.
If you have questions OR have your team ready to go, contact Suzanne Adams @ email@example.com