Get your teams together! This is a fabulous way to bring members together, build camaraderie and connect your community.
Area I’s Adult Rider is proud to support this adult rider competition to call attention to the important role that all adult riders play in our sport. Many of you are already highly accomplished in your field – whether it’s law, medicine, engineering, business, sales, information systems, teaching, as well as being active parents or caregivers in many cases. In addition, you’ve taken on a difficult and demanding equestrian sport. We salute you and your drive to excel!
Adult riders, without you, eventing would not be the same…thank you for your support! NOW, LET’S DO THAT THING!
ADULT RIDER PROGRAM – Mission
The USEA Adult Rider Program is for all adults, aged 21 years and older, professional or amateur. It is about including adults across all skill and experience levels, in a supportive program that promotes education, communication, recognition and just plain fun.
The goal of the Adult Rider program is to increase adult rider participation in eventing by providing education, recognition, and offering communication and camaraderie.
ADULT RIDER PROGRAM – Goals
- Design and provide educational programs for adults.
- Increase & encourage volunteer involvement and education.
- Increase the number of adult rider participants in eventing.
- Support the Area Adult Rider programs.
- Address issues relating to the Adult Team Challenge.
- Increase awareness of adult education funding opportunities.
- Supporting the American Eventing Championships through riding or volunteering.