May 12 - 13 2018
At Apple Knoll Farm
25 Forest Lane, Millis MA
Apple Knoll Farm is thrilled to welcome Tik Maynard to our Spring Clinic Series! Tik is a renowned trainer that utilizes horsemanship, jumping and dressage training to develop young horses into internationally competitive three-day event horses. Tik focuses on a combination of groundwork, animal behavior and horsemanship to help riders understand how they can become better horsemen and develop a better competition horse.
Tik is an accomplished equestrian. He has attended three World Championships and the 2007 Pan-American Games in Modern Pentathlon in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He was on the Canadian Eventing Team from 2011-2015. In 2014, Tik won the Indoor Eventing competition at the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto, and in 2015 he won the Freestyle at the Thoroughbred Makeover.
Originally from Vancouver, Canada, Tik is married to US Team and four-star event rider, Sinead Halpin, a familiar and popular clinician at AKF.
Go to Tik’s website for more information and great videos of the work he does! http://tikmaynard.com/
We hope you will join us and take advantage of a fantastic opportunity to work with Tik and get your 2018 competition season off to a great start!
Clinic Rates & Options
Two-day Clinic Rate per Lesson:
- 90 minute group (4 to 5 people) $125pp
- 60 minute semi-private (3 people) $145pp
- 45 minute private $195
One-day Clinic Rate per Lesson:
- 90 minute group (4 to 5 people) $145pp
- 60 minute semi-private (3 people $165pp
- 45 minute private $205
Audit fee: $20 one day/$25 both days
Stabling fees: $40/horse/day – Stabling is limited, please book early if you need stabling
Payment in full must be received by April 27, 2018 to hold your spot. Please mail payment to Hatrick, Inc., Attn: Tracy Schneider, 25 Forest Lane, Millis, MA 02054.
Please include a negative Coggins for all horses within the last 12 months.
Questions to: email@example.com
- Private, group and semi availability will depend on number of riders.
- Put your own lesson buddies together to guarantee group size & participants.
- Riders are encouraged to participate in both days but are welcome to do just
- Lessons/demos will run roughly from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Earlier times will be booked first unless otherwise specified.
If you would like to schedule something not shown here, just ask! We are happy to accommodate if possible.
Tracy Schneider - firstname.lastname@example.org; (973) 699-5344