November 21 2020
At Winding Brook Farm Equestrian Center
116 English Range Road, Derry NH
8 AM START
$20 per class
Each ride entered will be given a specific ride time.
All classes (except leadline) judged on clean rounds and then an immediate jump-off
- Ribbons will be awarded in each class with a gourmet cupcake awarded to all first place riders. All leadline riders will be awarded a blue ribbon and a cupcake.
- Boots, breeches, and safety helmet required for all riders on WBF property.
- Riders may enter multiple heights.
- Space is limited to 25 riders per show.
- Pre-entry required in order to receive ride times.
- Times will be posted by noon the Thursday before the show. Courses will be available at the registration tent and will reflect "schooling show" status.
- Registrations due the Wednesday before the show at 6 pm. Class fees must be paid via Venmo to @Liz-mcgivern
- A copy of a negative Coggins for each horse is required. Please bring it to the show and submit at the registration table or email to email@example.com
- Any changes after the closing date are subject to a $15 admin fee.
- No refunds after the closing date.
- Please pay class fees via Venmo before the day of the show. $20 per class via Venmo (@Liz-McGivern). No cash or checks will be accepted on the day of the show due to COVID restrictions.
- Please print and submit a signed WBF waiver at the show. We are not supposed to share pens, so all paperwork must be printed from the website and submitted at the show.
- Due to COVID restrictions, no more than 100 people can gather at the show at a time. Therefore, each rider is
Liz McGivern - firstname.lastname@example.org; (603) 289-7323