January 19 - 20 2019
At A Touch of Majic Equestrian Center
1 Old Farm Lane, Pepperell MA
Join us for two action packed days with one of the best! -3* Advanced eventer, Dominic Schramm. Dom’s resume consists of numerous awards, accolades, and accomplishments and he is sharing this experience with us! Combining his upper level tenure with a well known training program, Dom easily brings the best out of each horse and rider team he works with in a fun, energetic, and engaging atmosphere.
No matter what level you are currently riding at there is something
for you this weekend! Hisinternational experience compliments his hard-working, down to earth personality, making even the most nervous riders instantly at ease. His dedication to the sport as well as the horse’s well being is inspiring and his ability to engage each and every rider who attends is motivating and fun at the same time. Whether you’re just starting out in the schooling shows or already riding through the sanctioned levels, this is a clinic you wont want to miss!
Entry Info and Registration
*One Day Only Rates* Private Lesson....... $160
(45 mins- Flat)
1-Hour Semi Private...$150(up to 3 riders)
90-Minute Group....... $130(5 Rider Max)
*2-Day Rates (Total Prices)*
Private Lesson.......... $295(Save$$)
Semi Private............. $280(Save $$) Group.....................$240(Save $$)Audit Fee: .........$25 for both days
Need something different then what is already scheduled here, please contact us and we will see what we can doJ.
Schooling Level (2ft max) and beginner Novice through the Prelim levels
• Riders will be paired in level appropriate groups.
• Clinic will be held in our indoor arena – great footing, plenty of seating, and heated viewing area.
• Experienced horses or ponies available for day lease for all levels
• Please contactMeghan@atouchofmajic.com or call 781-956-7484 for more information
• PRE REGISTRA TION IS REQUIRED! Completed Entry and Payment required to guarantee spot. Emailed entries along with a credit card payment also accepted (See website for details). Payment must be received in full by Jan. 5th.
• Both days will begin at 8 A.M• Food, Raffles, and Tack Sale
available for both days.
More information can be found on our “Events” page at atouchofmajic.com.
̃See you there! ̃
Meghan Bourque Tyler - firstname.lastname@example.org; (781) 956-7484