The Young Rider Committee
- For the 2023 season (January – December), the Area I Young Rider Program will be putting together a committee of 10 members to help organize, plan, and put together a series of educational clinics and activities open to the entirety of the Area I Young Rider Program as space allows. To help ensure all levels in the YR program’s voices are heard we will be selecting 2 members from each USEA level ranging from Beginner Novice through Intermediate and the 3* level.
- Our hope is for this committee to meet remotely four times through the 2023 calendar year in the winter, spring, summer and fall to discuss the needs and wants of the program members along with brainstorming ideas.
- If you are interested in applying for a spot on the committee please fill out the form below. Applications are due by: April 1st, 2023.
- Meet the Committee Members:
- Coming Soon!
- The Area 1 Young Rider Program is vast and we want to highlight some of our amazing members! We’d love to hear about your current and future goals, your favorite Area 1 event, and more. If you’re interested in being a part of this series please fill out the form below
- Please note that a permission slip must be signed by a parent or legal guardian for those under 18 years of age.
- Parent Permission Slip (must be submitted if under 18)