April 20 2019
At Valinor Farm
1067 Old Sandiwch Rd, Plymouth MA
The Area 1 Eventing Season is here! Get ready!
- Portables are out, the water jump is ready and there will be plenty of schooling opportunities for all levels.
- Stadium will be held in our Outdoor ring with all weather footing. Stadium will start low and build up so competitors can school a higher course if they wish.
Combined Test Divisions:
- X-Rail: Intro Test A, Cross-rails
- Elementary: 2018 Beginner Novice Test A, max height of fences 2′
- Advanced Elementary: 2018 Beginner Novice Test A, max height of fences 2′ 3″
- Beginner Novice: 2018 Beginner Novice Test B, max height of fences 2′ 6″
- Novice: 2018 Novice Test A, max height of fences 2’11”
- Training: 2018 Training Test A, max height of fences 3’3″
- Modified: 2018 Modified Test A, max height of fences 3’5″
- Prelim: 2018 Prelim Test A, max height of fences 3'7"
**Easy Online registration and Payment option is available on our website
- Combined Test with X-Cty schooling $120
- Combined Test $80
- Dressage Tests $30 each test
- Additional Stadium rounds $20
- Rings: All tests will be ridden in a small dressage ring.
- Prizes: Ribbons to 6th place will be awarded in each division.
- Rules: Competition will follow USDF / USEA rules.
- Food: Will be available on the grounds.
- Dogs: Must be leashed at all times.
- Times: Will be available on our website the Wednesday before the show. times will not be assigned for unpaid entries.
- Late Fees: A $25 fee will be added to any entries not paid by closing date. Times will not be assigned for unpaid entries.
- Refunds: Before closing date less $25 office fee. After closing date no refunds will be given unless space can be filled. $25 fee for all changes after closing date. $25 fee for all returned checks. Competition cancellation no refund.
- Stabling: A limited amount of stalls are available for $40.
- Schooling X-Cty: X-Cty Schooling is only available to competitors entered in the Combined Test on this day. X-Cty vests and a ground person are required.
Robyn Risso Risso - firstname.lastname@example.org; (508) 224-3332