RED MARE FARM 2-PHASE and DRESSAGE SHOW SERIES
May 30, 2021 (closing date postmarked by 5/21 Fri)
July 25, 2021 (closing date postmarked by 7/16 Fri)
October 31, 2021 (closing postmarked by 10/22 Fri)
1) Pre-Starter: 2019 USDF Intro A dressage test (or RMF Leadline test) with rails on the ground (Leading allowed). Trainer allowed in the ring. $50
2) Starter: 2019 Intro B test with 18” jumps. Trainerallowed in the ring. $50
3) Elementary: 2019 Intro C test with 24” Jumps. $80
4) Beginner Novice: USEA 2018 Beginner Novice A test with 2’6” jumps, $80
5) Novice: USEA 2018 Novice test A with 2’11” Jumps, $80
Additional levels upon request
–Additional Jump round (not counted towards placing) available for $20 each.
Dressage Only: $40 each
6) USDF 2019 Intro tests A, B and C rider choice
7) USDF 2019 Training Level tests 1, 2 and 3 rider choice
8) USEA 2018 Eventing tests upon request (not part of combined tests)
Higher level tests upon request, Western Dressage tests upon request and welcomed!
*Dressage on sand/rubber footing in our outdoor ring.
*Jumping will be a combination of standard stadium jumps with a few solid cross-country-style obstacles in our mowed field.
*In case of rain, show will be held, but dressage followed by jumping per level in indoor ring.
*Well-behaved leashed dogs welcome (You will be asked to leave with an unleashed dog).
*Proof of Coggins testing within 1 year of competition date is required.
*Ride times will be emailed to you by or before 5pm the Thursday prior to competition.
*Late entries accepted after closing date, if space available, $25 fee per rider.
*No Refunds after closing date, unless with vet note and minus a $20 office fee.
*$30 fee for bounced checks.
Questions? Contact: Kate 978-739-4707 or RedMareFarmLLC@gmail.com
Kate Cameron – RedmarefarmLLC@gmail.com; (978) 739-4707