Palmer River Equestrian Center will be offering divisions from Pre-Elementary through Novice with a friendly relaxed atmosphere for both new competitors and new horses at these levels with great details to safe and fun show jumping and a continued expansion of a professional cross country course.
Horse Trials and Combined Test Divisions:
- Pre-Elementary: 2019 USDF IntroTest B , max height of fences 18″
- Elementary: 2018 USEA BN Test A, max height of fences 2′
- Advanced Elementary: 2018 USEA BN Test A, max height of fences 2′ 3″
- Beginner Novice: 2018 USEA BN Test B, max height of fences 2′ 7″
- Novice: 2018 USEA Novice Test A, max height of fences 2’11”
Dressage Tests offered:
- 2019 USDF Dressage tests or 2018 Eventing Tests
(all Dressage tests are ridden in a small arena)
**You may send your entry via email followed by hard copy and payment**
- Schooling Horse Trials $115
- Dressage Tests $35 each test
- Additional Stadium or XC rounds are available upon request
* Courses open for walking the after 3pm the Friday prior to event*
- Rings: All tests will be ridden in an indoor arena featuring a small dressage ring.
- Stadium: Will be held in the outdoor ring with all weather footing
- Prizes: Special award to winner and ribbons to 6th place will be awarded in each division.
- Rules: Competition will follow USDF / USEA rules.
- Food: Will be available on the grounds.
- Dogs: NO DOGS ON GROUNDS!
- Stabling: stalls are available for $35, email the secretary to reserve
- Times: Will be available on our website the Friday before the show.
- Refunds: Before closing date less $25 office fee. After closing date no refunds will be given unless space can be filled. Competition cancellation refund minus $25.
- Fees: $25 fee for lost pinny or returned checks.
- Secretary: email@example.com or 508-252-6347
Shirley Oliveira – firstname.lastname@example.org; (508) 252-6347