Dates: April 7, 2019
Join us for a Classroom Lecture and Discussion at 9:00 a.m!
Following the lecture will be an opportunity to apply your new strategies
in a Ride/Critique/Ride with Ann Guptill.
Start your 2019 Season with strategies on how to improve your test scores! Ann Guptill will be reviewing the movements and directives, and discussing the changes to the New 2019 Dressage Tests. Ann provides a judge’s insight on what the expectations are for each level, and tips for riding a successful test. Learn how to ride for your highest score possible! There will be time for questions, and discussion is encouraged!
• Ride/Critique/Ride will be 30 minutes.
• Rides will be grouped by level with a review of the requirements of the tests before each section.
• Walk-in Lecture and Auditors welcome, pre-registration is preferred.
• Please bring a lunch from home and a folding chair.
Schedule: Ride times will be posted on the website by Thursday, April 4, 2019.
• 9:00 a.m. Classroom Lecture & Discussion: Test Riding Strategies & 2019 Test Changes• Ride/Critique/Ride to follow Morning Lecture
9:00 Classroom Lecture & R/C/R Auditors: Please complete the waiver.
CDCTA/CVPC Members: $25 Non-Members: $35
Ride/Critique/Ride- Includes Classroom Lecture: CDCTA/CVPC Members: $85 Non-Members: $95
Location: Fox Ledge Farm
29-A Daniels Rd. East Haddam, CT 06423
Tracey Woods – (860) 810-5015