- Area 1 Committee Reports
- Keynote Speaker – Will Coleman, Olympian
- Introduction to the American Horse Trials Foundation
- Awards including the new Adult Rider Program Living Courageously Sportsmanship Award
- Area 1 Business
Organizers’ Meetings (6:30pm-7:30pm)
- Open to Organizers and related event staff
Adult Riders (7:30pm-8:30pm)
- Open to all Adult Rider Program members and those Area 1 members over 22 years of age who are interested in finding out more about the program.
- The virtual session will celebrate the successes of 2021, provide an overview of 2022 activities and have a panel discussion about getting involved beyond riding
- Panel: “Engagement not Just a Step on the Training Scale” hear from Area 1 members about their path to becoming licensed officials at events. Panel will include event organizers, Technical Delegates, Course Designers and Builders, and judges
Young Riders (7:30pm-9:00pm)
- Open to all Young Rider Program members and those Area 1 members under 25 years of age interested in finding out more about the program
- Review of 2021 programs and a look ahead at 2022 plans
- Panel of past and current Young Rider members discussing how the program influenced where they are now
Click here for registration! https://www.