The P2-RS is built on the chassis of the RS2010 body protector, which is approved to European Standard & BETA 2009 Level 3, with the added protection of Point Two air vest technology incorporated into the garment.
Approved for use in competitions and endorsed by top event riders internationally. The P2-RS inflates at speeds of up to 0.093 of a second, to provide enhanced protection. It also helps guard against crushing injuries in the event of a rotational fall.
- European and BETA standard (Level 3)- inflated & uninflated
- Based on the RS2010 with incorporated Point Two Air Jacket technology
- Convenience of one jacket- Convenient, Comfortable, Elegant
- 20% weight reduction from wearing separate RS2010 and P2 Air Jacket
- Inflates at speeds up to 0.093 of a second
- Repeat performance technology- fully reusable
- Consistent level of protection in all environments
- Independently tested by world leading test & certification bodies
Measurements: Chest = 43-47′
- Over Shoulder: 37′ – 41″
Trish Twining – firstname.lastname@example.org; (781) 771-0117